The Ibérico “presa” or ball is a piece of meat that is located between the loin collar and the shoulder ham. Precisely in what we could call the pig’s shoulder. This meat has abundant fat marbling and it is particularly juicy and nutritious. It is perfect for roasting, cut up into steaks or whole and grilled.
Individually vacuum packed in food grade plastic bags. Packaged in cardboard boxes of between 5 and 10 kg for shipment.
Organoleptic Characteristics of the Product:
- Colour: Characteristic pale pink colour of fresh meat.
- Smell: Characteristic, fresh.
- Flavour: Characteristic, fresh.
- Texture: Regular, firm to the touch, without ever being heavy or stodgy.
- Refrigerated product: Store at refrigerator temperatures of between 0-5ºC.
- Frozen product: Store at freezer temperatures of between -18ºC and -30ºC.