Roasted whole, in the shape of a crown or enjoyed chop after chop, the Ibérico Rack of Pork liberates the fat that has filtered in its muscle mass in each and every bite, elevating the typical “pork chop” to a new category: that of the essential cuts of contemporary gastronomy.
The complete loin without the spine, but with part of the ribs is what is called the “carré” or Ibérico Crown (crown roast).
Individually vacuum packed in food grade plastic bags. Packaged in cardboard boxes of between 5 and 10 kg for shipment.
Organoleptic Characteristics of the Product:
- Colour: Characteristic pale pink colour of fresh meat.
- Smell: Characteristic, fresh.
- Flavour: Characteristic, fresh.
- Texture: Regular, firm to the touch, without ever being heavy or stodgy.
- Refrigerated product: Store at refrigerator temperatures of between 0-5ºC.
- Frozen product: Store at freezer temperatures of between -18ºC and -30ºC.