The ribs of the Ibérico pig are simply a true delicacy, a treat. The important amount of fat that marbles through its intercostal muscle turns it into an exquisite morsel that can be prepared in a multitude of ways, ranging from the traditional barbeque or braised ribs right through to the most novel of preparations in the shape of whole barbeque style rack of ribs.
Individually vacuum packed in food grade plastic bags. Packaged in cardboard boxes of between 5 and 10 kg for shipment.
Organoleptic Characteristics of the Product:
- Colour: Characteristic pale pink colour of fresh meat.
- Smell: Characteristic, fresh.
- Flavour: Characteristic, fresh.
- Texture: Regular, firm to the touch, without ever being heavy or stodgy.
- Refrigerated product: Store at refrigerator temperatures of between 0-5ºC.
- Frozen product: Store at freezer temperatures of between -18ºC and -30ºC.