The Tenderloin obtained from Ibérico pigs offers exquisite tenderness due to the fat marbling in its muscle, which quite often is not even visible, yet it can be easily distinguished on the palate. Its astounding flavour comes out in practically all its culinary treatments.
Piece that forms part of the loin collar. Marbled with fat, very juicy, creating white marbling that provides exceptional texture and flavour.
Individually vacuum packed in food grade plastic bags. Packaged in cardboard boxes of between 5 and 10 kg for shipment.
Organoleptic Characteristics of the Product:
- Colour: Characteristic pale pink colour of fresh meat.
- Smell: Characteristic, fresh.
- Flavour: Characteristic, fresh.
- Texture: Regular, firm to the touch, without ever being heavy or stodgy.
- Refrigerated product: Store at refrigerator temperatures of between 0-5ºC.
- Frozen product: Store at freezer temperatures of between -18ºC and -30ºC.